I endorse Ron Paul

I endorse Ron Paul
Ron Paul 2012

Friday, December 2, 2011

Herman Cain broke Michael Savage's Heart...Aw

During a flight of fancy, I tuned in to the Michael Savage show on Thursday, December 1st. I was amused when Savage admitted that Herman Cain had fooled him. Savage went on to say that as hard as it was to admit, he had thought of Cain as serious and upright. Obviously, Savage is one of those idiots who prefers partisanship to careful observation. The defense of Herman Cain was a knee jerk reaction by some Republican and Conservatives. 

I actually listened to what Herman Cain had to say. I even took note of his debating style or the lack thereof. I was immediately struck by how incoherent, dishonest and defensive Cain could be. Herman Cain is a pseudo-Uncle Tom as I have declared many times. A real Uncle Tom is a black man who is fooled by whites. However, Herman Cain is fooling whites and not the other way around. 

Cain remains one of the most ignorant and disgraceful men to ever run for the presidency of the United States.       

No comments:

Post a Comment