I endorse Ron Paul

I endorse Ron Paul
Ron Paul 2012

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Herman Cain is a Liar

Herman Cain claims not to know about Neocons yet he names only Neocons as individuals who are helping him on policy or who he would have help him. Cain is a liar or worst he is a naive ignoramus as Bill O'Reilly has alluded to. Bolton, Kissinger and McFarland are figurehead Neocons. Perhaps, Cain should read Ayn Rand's "Philosophy: Who Needs It," then he would realize by deduction that he himself advocates a position that he cannot give a name to.

ITEM #1:

MR. GREGORY: But you're familiar with the neoconservative movement?


MR. CAIN: I'm not familiar with the neoconservative movement. I'm familiar with the conservative movement. And let me define what I mean by the conservative movement. Less government, less taxes, more individual responsibility.


ITEM #2:

MR. GREGORY: What about foreign policy advisers? Who, who has shaped your thinking about the U.S. in the world and foreign policy?


MR. CAIN: I've looked at the writings of people like Ambassador John Bolton. I've looked at the writings of Dr. Harry--Henry Kissinger. KT McFarland, someone who I respect. So...

MR. GREGORY: Would you describe yourself as a neoconservative then?

No comments:

Post a Comment