I endorse Ron Paul

I endorse Ron Paul
Ron Paul 2012

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ron Paul Wins Iowa Straw Poll Of GOP Presidential Candidates

Ron Paul won a straw poll in Iowa and came in a close second in Alabama. Here is a comment I left over at the HuffingtonPost.

Congratulations to Ron Paul and all those who want to restore the American republic. It's interestin­g that the article mentions that the campaign bought attendees tickets. I wonder where the campaign got money. How did the campaign get people there to vote? I reckon this means that the money bomb where thousands donated to the campaign was good for something. The dedication of Ron Paul supporters must be quite intense for them to turn out to vote in a poll where the malcontent­s would surely try to discount Paul's win.

No comments:

Post a Comment