I endorse Ron Paul

I endorse Ron Paul
Ron Paul 2012

Friday, October 14, 2011

Michelle Bachmann is the dark horse

It's my belief that Michelle Bachmann would survive and rise in the polls in the coming weeks. I am yet to be satisfied that her positions and desirability have precluded her from gaining the GOP candidacy.

Now, Herman Cain is on the rise by his tax plan and his lack of funds are a liability. Mitt Romney remains a Mormon who is under suspicion of being a liberal. Newt is has too much baggage to continue and every believes he has too much baggage. Rick Perry is now Alice in Wonderland. He has lost his bearings and would continue to falter. Santorum is not too charming and he does not inspire confidence that he would beat Obama.

The two left are Ron Paul and Michelle Bachmann. When the dust would have cleared only two candidates could survive the conservative test in my view.

No comments:

Post a Comment